This collection of cake decorating tools provides the required supplies for the Golda's Kitchen Introduction to Gum Paste and Fondant course, an introductory course in which students learn the fundamentals of decorating cakes using fondant and creating decorative accents using fondant and gum paste.
The kit includes:
- modelling tool set (5 pieces)
- modelling pad set, Mexican and flower
- fondant/gum paste rolling pin, 9"
- fondant smoother
- round cookie cutter, 1½"
- calyx cutter, 1¾"
- 5-petal flower cutter, 3"
- rose leaf plunger/cutter, 1¾"
- sunflower plunger/cutter, 2¾"
- rolled fondant, neutral (1 kilogram)
- gum paste, white (1 kilogram)
Note: kit contents are subject to change as per the requirements of the class instructor